We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. Once here you will..
What you'll bring along...
- Work closely with C-level and senior management in support of different business-related projects: new market entries, international growth, operational excellence, continuous product and process improvement, automation and AI-enhanced operations and- services
- Drive the implementation and execution of high-impact, cross-divisional initiatives related to operations, finance, or international expansion to their successful completion.
- Help us grow by ensuring successful project implementation and maximize business impact while engaging with teams and key stakeholders across the N26 organization
- Sparked your interest? There's more! the unique opportunity to be on the front seat of innovation with one of the most successful and fast-growing scale-ups in the world.
What we offer...
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven to be outstanding.
- You have been constantly exposed to projects which involve a deep operational and execution understanding.
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverable and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity
- Ideally, you have 4-6 year of experience from a mix of top-tier consulting firms, retail banks and/or tech startup/ scale-up organizations.
- You have graduated with an undergraduate degree in business administration, economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, or a related field. A top tier MBA is preferred but not required
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills (SQL is a plus) and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 You card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.