Within Global Procurement, Sourcing & Buying Operations (SBO) is part of Deutsche Bank's Procurement & Travel Operations (PTO) organization. We support the end-to-end Procurement process and are directly responsible for connecting the company's transactional procurement activities with strategic procurement. This includes the following: Stakeholder Management, Contract Enablement Services, Category Operations, and Consumption Management.
SBO provides PTO process subject matter expertise to Strategic Procurement as a part of the Category Operations Team. This team will ensure that contracts negotiated by Strategic Procurement can be onboarded and processed through one of the bank's approved purchasing channels. Sourcing Engagement and Support Team Objectives
- Single point of contact for Category Management into Operations
- Ensure that Category Strategies are implemented in Operations
- Act as a liaison between Strategic Procurement and Operation providing insights into category performance
- Represent Procurement Operations topics at deal level
- Support Strategic Procurement on operations related activities including Contract Enablement and selection of appropriate buying channel to ensure we can properly purchase against the contract
- Support operational process improvements and implementation of enhanced buying channels
- Provide Procurement Operations policy and process expertise
- Ensure contracted terms are implemented into operational processes and controls yielding tangible benefits
What You'll Do
Skills You'll Need
- Communication (written and verbal) will be in German and English
- Manage specific spend categories by maintaining the PR Control Framework while ensuring category compliance and buying channel optimization
- Manage & provide guidance on procurement principles, policies, and procedures, with direct assistance and support to end-users where required
- Support Buying Channel selection, as defined by catalog strategy and respective Category
- Manager(s), which is vital to driving a more compliant organization
- Work directly with Stakeholder Management and Strategic Procurement to support category
- KPI improvement including PO Compliance, spend against Contract, Buying Channel Adherence, etc. for specific spend categories
- Manage external service provider performing PR Compliance functions, while ensuring standardized processes are performed correctly and are auditable
- Drive process improvement based on targets, best practices and outcome of KPIs and audits
- Support change management activities to ensure rollout of new processes
- Improve and promote SBO value adds across the bank to increase DB's global operating model standardization
- Manages outcome-based deliverables with strong focus on consistency in strategic partner sourcing, performance, reporting and communications
- Lead and/or support various projects with operational impact including implementation of new buying channels
- Work with our internal Operational Insights team to identify opportunities to increase Procurement Enabled Value (PEV)
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Procurement Operations experience and procurement process optimization
- Experience in commercial management or vendor/contract management in the financial industry
- Experience in building strong productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to support category review sessions with the category managers reviewing topics such as Sourcing pipeline, category health KPIs, buying channel review, Preferred supplier and tail spend vendor review, PO compliance and sourcing opportunities
- Strong organizational and Communication skills to create a good network to drive change
- Microsoft Excel knowledge in combination with analytical skills
- Experience in Procurement Operations, with an understanding of sourcing processes
- Strong end to end procurement understanding
- Experience in category strategies and how to operationalize them
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight as well as in a team setting. Work in global teams across different time zones and within a matrix environment
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong reporting skills at senior management level
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and organization skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo (to improve existing processes)
- Ability to think strategically/conceptually, outside the box (natural curiosity)
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Sandra Wittwer.
Contact: Sandra Wittwer Mobil: +49(151)18070531
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.