Berlin or Düsseldorf
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You are part of our German Sales & Product Management Team, that is responsible for all major sales activities with prospects and existing clients. This team is working on major strategic initiatives to ensure the growth of Avaloq Germany. Amongst others the mission of the team is to acquire new clients and to design and manage the End-to-End Architecture of solutions for prospects and existing clients in the German market based upon our Avaloq Banking Suite. The team is composed of senior Sales & Business Development Experts as well as IT /Enterprise Architects with a strong focus on customer facing activities, including consulting, solution definition and documentation. You will closely collaborate with our Customer Solution Management team, within the Global Markets Organization.
- Work as Solution Manager with the objective of defining the most effective solutions for banks in terms of architectural patterns, functional modules, 3rd party products integration, standards, investments, process and technology, to support the enterprise business strategy, ensuring that architectures excellence and banks needs are balanced.
- Be responsible and accountable to write solution definition documents for the running change or transformation projects for Avaloq clients. Document client architectures using enterprise architecture tools. Be responsible for the cost estimations and support offering activities.
- Collect, analyze and maintain client requirements and translate them into information system or service solutions. Drive solution selection according to the following criteria: cost efficiency, competitiveness of offering, improve STP and Back Office efficiency, adherence with company strategic objectives, reduce complexity.
- Assist Avaloq clients with consulting mandates on solution architecture topics
- Bring in a high-level perspective into the functional or system analysis, during feasibility studies, solution definitions and projects.
- Support project managers in planning the solution aspects of large transformation programs, including cost estimations
What you need
- Fluency in German and English
- Long running experience in one or more of the following architecture roles: Business/Banking Architectures, Technology/Software/Integration Architectures, Enterprise Architectures, Digital banking.
- Long running experience and proven track record in Avaloq implementation projects including integration of 3rd party systems. Up to date knowledge on Business and IT
- Knowledge in architectures patterns, methods, and tooling.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Consulting attitude and experience, in order to be authoritative and convincing in business discussion with clients.
- Experience in German Banking Environment and German regulation / regulatory requirements
You will get extra points for the following
- Formal certification on the following areas and similar: Avaloq, TOGAF, ITIL, Open Group, Cloud, Openshift, REST APIs, Digital and Mobile Bank Industry certifications
- If you have worked previously in a similar role with a consulting company or a core banking provider
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Sourcing (Europe) AG
Tina Putzar, Talent Acquisition Professional
Please only apply online.
Applications are welcome in either German or English!