We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. YOUR ROLE
- You will join the Product Analytics team, leveraging your experience to help mentor junior analysts on analytics best practices and to provide broader context to the team's work.
- You will work with our cross-functional Product teams, providing analysis to help shape the strategy and development of one of the world's leading FinTech products.
- You will develop self-driven analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform product improvements.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards.
- You will collaborate with Product Managers and management to define and track relevant business goals.
- You will kick start initiatives to improve the team's effectiveness through introducing innovative technology and improving existing ways of working.
- You will help to maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company.
- You will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the Product organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
What we offer
- 2+ years of experience in similar analytics role(s)
- You have experience working with digital Product teams and have a good understanding of funnel analytics, customer segmentation, user activity modelling, churn analytics and A/B testing.
- You are an expert in your field and understand what best practice Product Analytics looks like.
- You have outstanding analytical skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language.
- You have proven experience with statistical methods, particularly as it relates to analysing experimental results.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
- Experience working with cloud based microservices and building data products is a plus.
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.