We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. Once here you will
As part of the data science team, you'll be responsible for developing practical machine-learning applications to enable innovative and customer-facing product features.
What You Will Bring Along
- You will have end-to-end responsibility from data exploration to applying machine learning techniques and building production-ready applications
- Your work will directly enable innovative product features such as a customer service chatbot, transaction categorisation or a smart fraud-prevention algorithm improving the way people use banks
- You will drive your project and work with experienced data scientists, software engineers and product managers to deliver customer value and allow you to develop your skill-set further
- You will have the opportunity to experiment with new tech stack and project ideas
What We Offer
- Bachelor's or Masters degree with a focus on quantitative disciplines including statistics or computer science
- Professional experience in the development and productionizing of machine learning solutions
- Good understanding of common machine learning algorithms and ability to teach junior data scientists
- Good programming skills - ideally in Python
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and able to drive ambitious data science projects to success from conception through coding to deployment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly qualified peers and team members
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies: our DS services are integrated into a micro-services architecture that include REST APIs, Streams (AWS Kinesis), RDBMS (AWS RDS), NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB and AWS ElasticCache) and Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), among others.
- Exciting challenges and room to experiment & develop your skills
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.