We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Once here you will
What you will bring along
- You will develop self-driven analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform product development.
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the organization, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards.
- You will manage the relationship with stakeholders from across the company to define and track relevant business goals.
- You will work with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will collaborate bringing N26's data culture to help to shape our global data vision.
- You will mentor more junior data analysts and teach them what you've learned throughout your career.
What we offer
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Outstanding analytics skills
- Deep understanding of SQL for analytics
- Proven experience with Python as a data analytics language
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.