Raisin is a Berlin-based FinTech startup with a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. As the leading marketplace for investments throughout Europe, we give our customers access to exclusive savings products from all over Europe. We have received €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner and Tom Stafford, and we are the fastest growing FinTech in Europe.
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for a motivated
REGIONAL DIRECTOR NORDICS – BANKING PARTNERSHIPS (M/F)
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated Regional Director for our Banking Partnerships, who will have a key role in growing our business in the Nordic market, operating from our office in Berlin.
- Research, analysis and identification of new bank partnerships and channels in the Nordics
- Supporting our CEO with the onboarding of new (Nordic) banking partners
- Acquisition of new partners
- Preparation of management meetings
- Technical and process preparation of the onboarding of new partners (incl. ocumentation and testing)
- Preparation of presentations and other documents for internal and external use
- Supporting the development of new products and services for b2b banking partners in close alignment with all key departments
- Organization of and participation in relevant high-profile industry events
- University degree in business, economics or a comparable field, preferably with a focus on finance
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in consulting, finance (e.g. banks or service providers) ideally in combination with points of contact to the start-up industry
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience in b2b sales or business development functions are of advantage
- Winning personality with ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Native Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian or comparable abilities and fluency in English, other European languages are a plus
What we offer
- Innovative business model
- Financially sound company with solid long-term financing
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit of the Oktoberfest
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!