Product Marketing Manager (f/m/div) for a new finleap Venture
For you it's a leap in your career, with us it's the future of finance.
finleap is Europe's leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
Our new venture bundles the best online solutions per industry into one cockpit and supports entrepreneurs to continue their story of success in a digital world. To achieve this goal, we are developing a new SaaS platform for small and medium-sized businesses in Germany. What will keep you challenged as a Product Manager Marketing?
Requirements What will make you succeed?
- Take responsibility for the marketing areas of our product, especially our Homepage, Landing Pages as well as our Magazine
- Always keep our customer's needs at the center of all and strive to build a deep understanding of their business and industry
- Apply your knowledge to structure feature implementation and define clear and well-structured requirements
- Coordinate all relevant processes between engineering, design and marketing to ensure seamless progress from conception to launch
Why this new venture?
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Strong understanding of online user acquisition channels (in particular of SaaS products)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
- Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
- Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- German on at least a C1 level is mandatory
- The opportunity to be part of an early-stage founding team
- A direct influence on our products - we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve - our team is a mix of industry experts, capable engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more