We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. Once here you will
You will join the Cards & Digital Wallets Group in the Platform Segment, where we are all responsible for providing our users and the company with a secure, compliant, scalable and disruption-free infrastructure. The Cards & Digital Wallets Group is located in our Berlin office, which is the global hub for all of our domestic and international payments business. Timing wise you are joining at a pivotal moment during which we are redefining our payments strategy to achieve scale and grow revenue inline with our growing global footprint.
What you will bring along
- You'll be responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You'll own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You'll be responsible for coordinating the capacity of the team, creating initiative milestones, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You'll collaborate with product partners in other groups, as well as internal stakeholders from across the business
- You'll analyse customer and user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What We Offer
- You have 3-4 years experience in a bank or FinTech, having worked on the design, delivery and operational management of a digital-first card proposition in market
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have an excellent understanding of debit and/or credit offerings, and have had exposure to Deposits, Unsecured Lending and Operations functions, to manage the full transaction lifecycle
- You have recent experience working with partners across at least some of the following areas: schemes, digital wallets, processors, card manufacture and personalisation, and/or fraud prevention
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have worked in a Team that uses agile methodologies, as part of a larger complex stream of work, and are adept at translating the vision into a prioritised backlog for delivery
- You have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable working alongside Engineers and Designers in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Understanding and solving complicated problems are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Experience managing card PnL and working with the Customer Loyalty function to achieve higher activation and engagement is a plus
- Experience with incident management and the prioritisation of bugs/operational issues within the feature roadmap is a plus
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.