Our client is a fast-growing, technology sector focused Private Equity Fund. Finding success using a direct build and buy investment strategy, they are looking to expand the team by adding analysts.
- Direct collaboration with the partners on screening opportunities, due diligence and portfolio management
- Being fully involved in each process from arrival through to closure
- Working closely with the wider team to research specific European regions and originate investment opportunities
- Full 360-degree Investment role including control of expenses portfolio management
- Performing valuation analysis, financial modelling and presentations to support new private company investments
- Native German and fluent English abilities are essential
- Excellent academics in Economics, Finance or related disciplines from leading universities
- Stand-out technical skills – modelling skills
- High preference for M&A experience at a top Investment Bank or elite M&A boutique. Also, leading management consultancy/ strategy backgrounds are desirable
- This role could also fit Investment Analysts keen to move to a better fund
Please apply with CV to the link provided for a confidential discussion.