- Berlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Vattenfall Europe Business Services GmbH
- 16 Apr 18
For our Business Unit E-Mobility we are now looking for a
Partner & Process Manager (m/f) – E-Mobility Charging Solutions
At Vattenfall we exist to help our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation. For this reason Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Vattenfall currently operates about 10.000 charging points in Europe – and our network is growing rapidly. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e. g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies). More information on the current products and services can be found www.vattenfall.de/emobility.
The ambition of Vattenfall is to become a leading Emobility charging solutions provider in the European market and we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission. In this position you will be working within the European Emobility team, based in Berlin, Amsterdam and Stockholm. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business in Europe. Our unit is part of Business Area Customers & Solutions.
Key objectives of the Emobility unit include:
- Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
- Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
- Provide superior customer service, with the highest net promotor score in the industry
You will be responsible for implementing and improving our operational processes and manage our partners in the area of installation and customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Select new installation and customer service partners
- Implement, integrate and train new partners into our operations
- Set targets, monitor performance and effectively steer our (external) partners towards the required results
- Develop an operational improvement plan, within installation and customer service, fit to our Emobility strategy and customer needs
- Translate the improvement plan into tangible improvement projects
- Ensure that improvements are properly implemented in our own operational organization and at external partners (installers, customer service partner)
The Partner & Process manager will report to the Director Sales & Operations Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Relevant working experience of at least 4 years
- Strong affinity with Operations and partner management
- Strong problem solving skills, well structured
- Commitment and willingness to take own initiative
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Strong team work skills and ability to get people on board of a chosen path
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in managing external partners in a customer oriented environment
We are striving for diversity & inclusion and we therefore welcome applications from all individuals regardless of e.g. age, gender, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer:
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. You will receive a market-orientated salary with good secondary benefits like
- Unlimited contract
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the recruitment coordinator for this position: Selma Budak, +4940790227788. Please send your application via this link before the 26th of April.
Would you like to work in the dynamic environment of the trading floor? Do you want to contribute to high quality analysis and the success of the trading func- tion using your analytical capabilities and commercial comprehension? Then this job could be something for you.