We are The Mobile Bank
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 3.5 million customers in 26 markets who generate over €2 billion in monthly transaction volume.
The company employs more than 1.300 employees across 5 office locations: Berlin, New York Barcelona, Vienna and São Paulo. With a full European banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from the world's most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US, where it operates via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York. Banking services in the US are offered by N26 Inc. in partnership with Axos ® Bank, Member FDIC. Once here you will
What you will bring along
- You will work in our performance marketing team, in close collaboration with our international team and our country managers.
- You will grow our digital acquisition channels in our core markets, main channel being paid search.
- You will manage and optimize paid search campaigns and their budgets (Google Ads and Bing), focussing on efficient growth to help reach the business goals.
- You will run creative A/B tests and provide learnings based and data analysis and through proper tracking.
- You will assist with ongoing keyword research and analysis of search trends in our core markets.
- You will create reports and define KPIs to make channel performance accessible to the team.
- You will provide support to other digital acquisition channels in our cross-functional team, as part of your personal development plan and business needs.
What we offer
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target.
- Strong entrepreneurial/ business development drive.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Clear understanding of our target group.
- Highly analytical while able to thrive with creative tasks.
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills.
- You thrive in a data-driven environment.
- Fluent English.
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin
- Free lunch every Wednesday, free snacks and beverages and discounted gym membership
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighborhood
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.