We are The Mobile Bank
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 3.5 million customers in 26 markets who generate over €2 billion in monthly transaction volume.
The company employs more than 1.300 employees across 5 office locations: Berlin, New York Barcelona, Vienna and São Paulo. With a full European banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from the world's most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US, where it operates via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York. Banking services in the US are offered by N26 Inc. in partnership with Axos ® Bank, Member FDIC. Once here you will
What you will bring along
- Manage and optimize multiple campaigns across our core markets
- Constant creative, bidding and segmentation testing
- Ensure that all tracking and tagging is properly set up to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed aggressive company goals
- Responsible for implementation, delivery, optimization and reporting of all programmatic activities
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities
What we offer
- 2-3 years of experience in Display Advertising.
- Proficiency in launching and optimising programmatic display campaigns through a DSP. Adserver experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. You will be the go-to-person for multiple marketing and communication teams. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- Strong empathy for our customers and their lifecycle. Innovative ideas on what types of brand messaging fits which audience and when.
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is an added plus.
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.