Raisin is a Berlin-based FinTech startup with a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. As the leading marketplace for investments throughout Europe, we give our customers access to exclusive savings products from all over Europe. We have received €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner and Tom Stafford, and we are the fastest growing FinTech in Europe.
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for a motivated
MANAGER BANKING OPERATIONS (M/F)
At the partner bank management team at Raisin we are responsible for providing our customers with access to the best offers across Europe by onboarding new partners to the Raisin platform and by building and strengthening relationships to existing partners.
You will mainly be responsible for developing, strengthening and managing the relationships to existing partners and onboarding new partners with a focus on the Italian market. This involves:
- Project management for the onboarding of new partners: you drive the project, involve stakeholders when needed and are responsible for preparation of customer documents and IT readiness.
- Improving our processes constantly by collaborating with IT, product, legal, marketing and customer service
- Managing daily operations with our partner banks and our internal stakeholders by solving daily issues affecting partner banks and customers in a timely and professional manner
- Analyzing data as well as creating reports and presentations for internal and external communication
- Driving the continuous improvement of processes
- Being responsible for banking operations towards the management
- University degree in business or economics
- Ideally up to two years of work experience, e.g. from working in a consulting firm or a (fintech) start-up
- Very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Organized, structured and “getting things done” mentality
- Very good English and Italian skills, German or Portuguese skills on top would be a plus
- Basic IT know-how
What we offer
- Innovative business model
- Financially sound company with solid long-term financing
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit of the Oktoberfest
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!