Job Description: About the job Deutsche Bank Technology in Berlin
DB Technology is a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres. We have a strong focus on promoting technical excellence - our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
Our Berlin location is our most recent addition to our global network of tech centres and growing strongly. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists. Our tech teams and business units use agile ways of working to create #GlobalHausbank solutions from our home market. Merchant Solutions Technology
The Merchant Solutions Technology group provides the Corporate Bank with a dedicated team that capitalizes on the rapidly evolving technology industry to provide our clients new products and innovation to meet their growing needs within an Agile FinTech-like setup. We deliver innovative products such as our Digital Payment Gateway (creating an API based solution allowing Marketplaces and Merchant to streamline their payment processing and settlement activities). As part of our new team within the Berlin Tech Hub you will be responsible for technical design, coding, automated unit testing and integration and will liaise with the Product Owner, Architects, Product Managers, software engineers/developers and testers regarding the development and implementation of product lines using various technologies.
As a Lead Business Analyst (m/f/x), you will be ensuring end-to-end the business analysis of applications for merchant solutions to accomplish business goals.
-> You love this job but feel you cannot tick 100% of the boxes? Send us your CV anyway! Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Act as Lead Business Analyst in developing new technology applications in partnership with Business and Operations stakeholders to transform the Corporate Bank
- Review complex high-level requirements and translate them into deliverable User Stories in the concise and comprehensive manner
- Support client integration and provide client support on various implementation queries
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on delivery status and risks and involve our Subject Matter Experts (SME) into the scrum team refinement sessions to form requirements
What we offer
- A team player with excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to be an ultimate owner for requirements for a given initiative
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment (writing User Stories with Acceptance Criteria)
- Prior experience in Fintech Enablement (PSD2, Open Banking), Card Acquiring or Payment Processing area (SEPA, domestic (ACH) and international payments)
- Desirable to have knowledge of ISO standard 20022, REST API, XML, SQL, JSON and PUML.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English; German language knowledge would be a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits , including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale!
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Nazia Parween.
Contact: Nazia Parween ( +49151 27727675)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.