Raisin is a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for a motivated
(JUNIOR) RESEARCH ANALYST (M/F)
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated and highly analytical (Junior) Research Analyst (m/f), who will be responsible for collecting and providing research and knowledge services to our management and business development team.
- Sourcing, analyzing, and synthesizing data of potential partner banks and key decision makers
- Developing and maintaining of our internal data base
- Handling of ad hoc data requests and analyses on a variety of relevant questions
- Building presentations for internal and external use
- Organization and development of our documents and templates
- Supporting the development of new products and services for b2b banking partners in close alignment with all key departments
- Managing the small team of interns and working students
- University degree in business, economics or a comparable field, preferably with a focus on finance
- First work experience in a research-focused position in consulting, banking, or the start-up industry
- Interest and affinity for numbers and data
- Outstanding problem structuring as well as data processing skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Being able to work independently with a high level of accuracy and thoroughness
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Fluency in English and German, another European language is a plus
- Personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring from our senior management team
- Regular townhall sessions with our founders
- German and English classes
- Breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Flexible working hours
- Food and drinks
- In-office yoga
- Yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!