Festanstellung, Vollzeit · BERLIN - LAM
Diverse. Committed. Curious. That's LIQID.
As Europe's market leader in digital private banking, we offer sophisticated private investors access to investment strategies and solutions that were previously only available to high-net-worth and institutional investors. To do this, we combine decades of investment experience from recognized experts with innovative, digital investment processes. We are backed by investors such as LGT, Toscafund Asset Management, HQ Trust, Project A and Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures.
Our colleagues love to take on responsibility and overcome challenges for which there are no blanket answers. We strive for growth and success. We come from more than 15 nations and are committed to further expanding LIQID's leading position with our diverse skills and perspectives.
Become part of our growth story and shape the future of the financial industry with us!
As an Investment Manager (m/f/d) Private Equity at LIQID you structure and manage our Private Equity, Venture Capital and Real Estate offering with regards to the whole lifecycle of the products from legal and operational setup to investments.
The following tasks will be part of your role:
- You manage the relationship with all stakeholders involved in the management of our funds, such as legal and tax advisors, the fund administrator, or our internal Sales, Product and Operations teams
- You will develop new investment products, particularly in the field of Private Markets
- You work closely with our partners at HQ Capital and you build your own network within the Private Markets industry
- You have a university degree and an excellent academic track-record, preferably in finance, economics or business administration from a top tier university
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience in the field of Private Markets, Asset Management or related areas
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written. Any additional European language is a plus
- You have a profound understanding of private market investments and the legal and operational aspects of fund management
- You have strong quantitative skills and are an advanced spreadsheet user. However, you are also not afraid to draft and review legal documents
- You demonstrate a high level of accuracy, attention to detail is a must
- You work independently and take ownership of projects
- An innovative company with award winning services that is growing fast, with international ambitions and a professional leadership team, supported by experienced investors and a high class advisory board
- A structured onboarding with individual support, a Learning & Development budget and career development opportunities
- Employee conditions for our investment strategies
- An attractive, performance-related salary and a monthly lunch subsidy
- A modern, centrally located office in Berlin as well as excellent technical (Apple MacBooks) and ergonomic equipment
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- 28 holidays and closed office on 24 and 31 December
- Various workplace health promotions measures f.e.: beach volleyball court, yoga, eye screening, flu vaccination, company doctor, Health Assistance Program
- German courses (up to C2 level) for our international colleagues
- As well as many other benefits f.e.: Snacks and drinks in the office, regular company and team events and corporate benefits