We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As a Team Leader at N26 you will be in charge of the operational control of a team of Customer Support Specialists. Working with a team of native market specialists, you will be responsible for the operational delivery of our daily business. You will ensure that our specialists are delivering a best in class service across phone, email and live chat for our customers. Monitoring and analysing data comes naturally to you, and you will use this to inform and guide your management decisions. Whether it's daily, weekly or monthly KPIs you will always know where we stand, and what we need to improve our customer experience.
Guide and Develop
As a natural leader, you will be comfortable in our team environment. You will be able to motivate and inspire not just daily performance, but help our employees develop to be the best they can be. Whether it's providing honest feedback or extra help mentoring, you will be committed to help the person develop - not just perform. You will have a close relationship with our coaches, as you work in tandem to upskill and develop our experts on the front line.
Learn and Collaborate
As a leading figure in our Customer Support team, you will also play a crucial role in making sure the customer's voice is heard. Working closely with other internal stakeholders, you will transfer the key messages we are receiving to the relevant team. As a passionate and customer orientated individual, you will always act with the customer at the forefront of your mind. This passion and drive will be a key component in our aim to deliver a constantly improving product and service. What you will bring along
What we offer
- You have graduated from a university or completed an apprenticeship successfully
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience as a Customer Service Team Lead
- You think entrepreneurial and customer-oriented
- You represent our company competently and friendly
- You work independently and efficiently and love working in a team
- You love direct contact with customers and focus on customer-oriented solutions
- You speak fluent English as well as one European language (German/Italian/French)
- You are stress-resistant and always remain calm and friendly
- You are reliable and punctual
- At best, you have already worked in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking)
- Experience with CRM tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce)
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.