We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. Once here you will
What you will bring along
- Perform alert investigations by handling all internal and external referrals and alerts generated by internal systems.
- Perform requests for information to the designated team.
- Document all investigation findings in the respective tools.
- Escalate alerts when suspicion can not be discounted with the information available.
- Submit and make recommendations for SAR filing.
- Support 4-eye review on any given alert prior to escalation
- Handle communications with authorities, other Financial Institutions and other external parties/bodies.
- Handle internal communication.
- May participate in AFC/AML related projects.
What we offer
- At least 2 years professional experience
- At best, you have already worked in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking) and possess knowledge of some of the following banking processes:
- You have a hands-on mentality and an execution-focused work ethic
- You speak English in a fluent level, any other major European language is a plus
- You work independently and efficiently and love working in a team
- You are reliable and punctual
- You are self-motivated and a quick learner
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.