We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
iis Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As Director of Content and Social Media
, you will lead the N26 Global Communications team. You're an excellent and inspiring storyteller who owns communication across owned content channels, social media, customer lifecycle-related content and support paid media. As the steward of the N26 tone of voice, you drive and evangelise communication excellence across the entire company. Once here you will
What you will bring along
- Lead marketing communications efforts to ensure a consistent, clear, and desired message is being delivered to all customers
- Lead the team in delivering content and social media initiatives that drive user engagement, brand awareness and conversions across multiple markets, with a big focus on video content
- Develop content and social media programs based on trends, issues, and topics that matter to N26 customers around the world
- Collaborate with PR, marketing and cross-functional teams to identify, create and deliver compelling content across owned and earned channels that is data-driven and adds value for N26 customers
- Test, revise, optimize and measure performance of content to help determine the most successful initiatives
- Work with product teams to optimize N26 content across the website and app, ensuring high impact on SEO initiatives
- Work with, inspire, and lead a global, in-house team of marketers and content writers
- Define the communication strategy for product launches
- Prioritize marketing requests: strategic and operative planning of marketing communication and content creation resources.
- Steer agencies and other communication partners and actively steward all agency work on predefined objectives.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and external agencies to develop and execute communications programs to help drive company goals
- Actively develop and manage relationships with influencers and content creators
- Bring innovation to the team when it comes to automation and efficiencies in existing processes
What we offer
- 10 years of experience spanning content marketing, social media and communications, including leadership experience in these areas
- Storyteller with strong visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch.
- Demonstrated expertise in social media and content strategy and execution with a multichannel approach.
- Demonstrated expertise developing engaging serial video content
- Critical thinking with exceptional analytical skills and a proven ability to turn high-level business requirements into programs that drive user engagement, brand awareness and conversions. Ensure the team has clear KPIs and measurement framework in place to assess the quality of their work
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop high performing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing and maintaining agency relationships
- High degree of learning agility and strong ability to coordinate and prioritize
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.