Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
As one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Europe, Finiata is an exciting place to work. We are determined to help small businesses and freelancers in Europe to focus on what really matters – saving them time, stress and money by providing accessible and seamless financing and cash flow solutions.
In less than 2 years, Finiata has raised more than €23 million from top European investors. This has been possible by focusing on long-term customer needs and providing the best solutions based on real customer feedback.
Setting business up for success is Finiata’s reason for existence. Our easy-to-use Finiata App enables businesses to receive working-capital, credited to their bank account within 15 minutes, resolving the struggle for liquidity without any credit history or complicated forms.
Finiata is filled with curious people who want to learn while having fun. Our diverse team of 60 talents from 19 nations is located across three locations in Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. We appreciate the power of diversity and share a passion for product development and creating exceptional user experiences that have a real impact on our customers’ lives. Join a fast-growing company of smart and ambitious people to support more than 1 million small businesses over the next 5 years!
- Create integrated financial models and derive diverse financial analyses
- Support our business development activities and assess financial feasibility of our international expansion policy
- Develop, update and report actionable financials and business KPIs
- Drive annual budgets and monthly forecasts process, lead business departments in preparation of annual budget, analyze monthly results and prepare forecast updates
- Help managing fundraising process and due diligence tasks
- Develop the finance department by implementing additional controlling streams and group treasury policies
- Monitor and improve cash flow management and forecasting process
- Develop and support the re-financing part of our business incl. asset securitization and associated reporting activities
- Proven work experience in Finance Department
- Background in Corporate Finance, Transactions Services, Financial Services or Big Four is a plus
- Good financial modelling skills
- Confident use of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of finance principles and understanding of accounting procedures
- Fluent written and oral English skills, German and/or Polish is a plus
- Self-starter, ability to work independent
- Strong analytical skills required; excellent communication skills required
- Willingness to expand knowledge in other markets in line with internationalization strategy
- Academical degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience with lending/financial services industry is desirable
- Additional certification (CFA or CPA) is a plus
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the centre of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support