We are The Mobile Bank
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 3.5 million customers in 26 markets who generate over €2 billion in monthly transaction volume.
The company employs more than 1.300 employees across 5 office locations: Berlin, New York Barcelona, Vienna and São Paulo. With a full European banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from the world's most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US, where it operates via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York. Banking services in the US are offered by N26 Inc. in partnership with Axos ® Bank, Member FDIC.
You love to work with data as much as you love to work with people? You are a person who enjoys taking a deep dive into our data and emerging with exciting insights - and translating that data into concise, actionable recommendations. We constantly test, learn, and iterate fast - and business intelligence is a key part of the process to grow and scale efficiently. The Marketing Analytics Team at N26:
Once here, you will...
- We develop and foster relationships across the business units marketing, product development, customer service and operations to identify problems and solve them creatively
- We make use of our huge treasure of quantitative and qualitative data about our customers and how they use our platform to help understand their needs and behavior
- We are part of a global community across all N26 entities and work closely with other markets
- We are a passionate and curious team that is constantly reassessing the status quo and is looking for new and interesting opportunities that help us drive growth
What you will bring along...
- Design and set-up of marketing analytics best practices within the Marketing team (competitor benchmarks, campaign reporting, general marketing dashboards)
- Set up of a holistic marketing reporting structure that is valuable to the marketing teams and the senior leadership team
- Design weekly and monthly dashboards and reports to communicate business trends and opportunities and actionable Marketing activity
- Responsible for communicating on growth initiatives / growth numbers to numerous stakeholders / functions (major company meetings, CMO, Ops, Product, Data, Finance, International teams, Exec team)
- Proactively identify growth opportunities for marketing budget allocation evolving from a holistic customer journey analysis
- Create and implement best-practices analytic solutions, frameworks, templates and tools to foster data-driven decision-making within the Marketing team
- Design and setup a comprehensive competitor dashboard
- Monitor and evaluate Marketing industry and analytics trends
- Support Marketing Operations and / or other functions on budget management, growth forecasting, marketing calendar, strategic decisions etc.
- Help drive cross-functional analysis needs
What we offer
- Min 4-5 years experience in a similar role - online marketing, e-commerce, banking or marketing agency experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of the main marketing channels such as Performance, SEO, Content, CRM, Partnerships and how they connect and their interplay
- Knowledge in intermediate statistical analysis (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, correlation, and regression models)
- Expert usage of Excel, especially for reporting and data visualization, Tableau / Google Data Studio experience a bonus
- Strong analytical skills , knowledge of databases via SQL is a plus
- Highly passionate about data and marketing practices with creative problem solving abilities
- The ability to answer complex questions and translate insights into actionable recommendations and communicate to non-data stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Skills in stakeholder and project management
- A strong curiosity to constantly learn and discover new ways of working, industry trends and processes
- You are fluent in English
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free Black Card membership
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.