Raisin is a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to maximize customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
For the further development of our innovative business model we are looking for a motivated
ASSOCIATE BANK PARTNERSHIPS (M/F)
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated and driven Associate Bank Partnerships (m/f). Together with our CEO and the Business Development team you will have a significant impact in growing our business by acquiring new partner banks.
- Research, analysis and identification of potential bank partners and new channels
- Market research to identify decision makers
- Cold calling to reach out to potential partners
- Preparation of presentations and other material for internal and external use
- Establishing and fostering positive business relationships with bank prospects
- Coordination of the onboarding of new partners with internal and external partners
- Supporting the development of new products and services for b2b banking partners in close alignment with all key departments
- Participation in high-profile industry events and building a relevant network
- University degree in business, economics or a comparable field, preferably with a focus on finance
- At least two years of work experience in consulting, finance (e.g. banks or service providers) or sales
- Having experience with cold calling or telemarketing activities is highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Winning personality with ability to build long-lasting relationships
English fluency is a requirement. Italian, Swedish, or Dutch skills are a clear plus
- Personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring from our senior management team
- Regular townhall sessions with our founders
- German and English classes
- Breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Flexible working hours
- Food and drinks
- Yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!