We are The Mobile Bank
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do. N26
is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. Once here you will
What you will bring along
- Leading the local Financial Crime Operations Team, in cooperation with the AML Management.
- Implement and improve local procedures and assist with group level implementations and improvements.
- Oversee operational tasks and prepare reports in regards to Anti-financial Crime KPIs.
- Align priorities and goals within all levels.
- Performs alert investigation by handling all internal and external referrals and alerts generated by internal systems.
- Evaluates employees in regards to their performance and provides feedback.
- Participates in AFC/AML related projects.
What we offer
- You will have graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a minimum of 7 years working experience including a completed vocational training.
- You have 1 - 3 years of experience directly into AML or Compliance.
- Experience leading an international team.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects - prioritisation, planning and task delegation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial can-do mindset with a strong hands-on approach.
- You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work.
- Fluency in English is a must. Any other European languages (e.g. German or French) is a plus.
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.