- nach Vereinbarung
- Bad Homburg, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- 12 Mar 18
/ CAREER WITH A PURPOSE /
Fresenius Medical Care - Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day. More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products - that is Fresenius Medical Care. › freseniusmedicalcare.com
Director/ Senior Manager Global Acquisition & Investment Management and Integration (m/f)
The Global Financial Strategy (GFS) team serves Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) globally with strategic initiatives and projects contributing to the company’s financial success. With a direct reporting line to the Chief Financial Officer it builds on the elements of value based management. GFS focuses on the areas of strategic target setting, acquisition & investment management including integration as well as strategic performance management & business analytics.
In this context we are looking for a Director/ Senior Manager (m/f) who will further develop and drive FMC’s global acquisition & investment management process including integration and acquisition performance tracking.
You will be based in the global headquarter in Bad Homburg and some international travel opportunities exist. You will play an important role for the future profitable growth of FMC and get exposure to our global executives with Management Board visibility.
Take on responsibility and help us to execute as part of a dynamic team in a global environment!
- In the light of future transactions you will support our interdisciplinary Acquisition- and Investment Committee by setting and monitoring global process standards.
- You will closely collaborate with regional M&A teams, especially regarding modeling and review of business plans as well as valuations and due diligences.
- Furthermore you will support the integration planning for target companies into the group and the achievement of value potentials and synergies.
- Measuring key success factors of transactions and tracking of action items together with project managers as well as interaction with stakeholders in the regions
- Active support in other projects for executive management and supervisory board
- You have successfully completed your Master´s degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar; having passed any additional professional exams is a plus.
- A solid understanding of the entire M&A process, executing global finance projects and group-wide integrations in combination with profound finance-related expertise and excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and German at different seniority levels are required
- A strong affinity to numbers combined with certain international exposure from projects and/or foreign assignments
- You think “outside the box” and have the broad picture in mind, you are a hands-on team player and you know how to win other people for your tasks
- Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
- Bad Homburg
- Ref. number: 26499
- Career level: Professional Experienced
- Job category: Finance / Controlling
- Working condition: Permanent contract / Full-time
- Business segment: Fresenius Medical Care
- Location: Bad Homburg / Hessen
- Closing date for applications: none - we look forward to your application
Over 250,000 people across the globe work at Fresenius to provide better medicine for more people. Our independent business segments Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Helios and Fresenius Vamed offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.› career.fresenius.com › fresenius.com