Payment Consultant / Berater (m/f/x) Division Sales Consumer Goods
- Analyze payment data and statistical studies to draw clear and coherent conclusions
- Identify the pain-points in client's payment processes and provide recommendations for actions along with the selection of relevant KPIs
- Prepare reports on the analyzed payment data, and present the results to clients
- Engage and collaborate with the team on the development of a new data analytics consultancy approach
- Undertake research on payment data studies, unified commerce, new practices in the payment industry, etc..
This is what we offer
- Thorough experience in consultancy and a proven track record in the payment industry
- Deep understanding of the payment landscape and all its applications including payment processing, payment infrastructure, payment optimization, payment data, and risk & fraud
- In-depth knowledge of the regulations concerning payments
- Detailed overview of PSPs and payment related businesses
- Strong data analytics and technical software skills
- Data-driven, problem-solving mindset and an eye for details
- Fluency in English and German
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.