SENIOR IS ENGINEER (W M)
- Salaire + bonus + intéressement
- Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- ArcelorMittal Treasury
- 16 Apr 19
ArcelorMittal Treasury SNC (central treasury for the Group), located in Paris St-Denis, owns its data processing capabilities, in term of team and means. The department 'Organization and Information Systems' (6 people) has following missions: - Operate, maintain, and support / enhance the existing treasury systems, - Support or develop the implementation of new systems, - Run the Treasury infrastructure including the dealing room telephony network and data center.
~~The Job content :
To reinforce its ability to serve Treasury related projects, the IS department is looking for a Junior IS engineer.
This responsibility encloses:
• The maintenance of the different software and interfaces used in Treasury (upgrades, specific development, bug fixing,…).
• Perpetuating the consistency of information System architecture and the communication between the different software bricks that are part of it.
• Interact with functional users for day-to-day issues and with the Treasury Projects team for new developments.
• Participate in the Treasury Information System redesign project.
Within the IS team, multidisciplinary expertise is essential to maintain a strong level of autonomy for its members.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (3 to 5 years) or equivalent in Software Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent Engineering degree
Prior experience (5-10 years) is required in the management of a cash/banking/finance information system with good knowledge of functional aspects (transactions processed, payments, process, etc.). Knowledge of one or more of the following software would be an asset : Mysis KTP, Diapason (MCC Soft), SWAPS (FIS).
Proven ability to work in full autonomy and adaptable
Ability to build relationships, interface effectively with all levels of the organization. Ability to influence across functional teams and manage relationships across multiple cultures
Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Fluency in French a plus; other languages (ideally Spanish or German) would be highly appreciated