Technical Solution Engineer / Ingénieur H/F
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto "pioneering again" sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions - each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2200 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto .
The Production & Architecture Consulting (PAC) team, part of the Product Development Division, ensures the continuous technical excellence of the Murex platform: MX.3. The team intervenes at different stages of the product lifecycle and the PAC-PES team is specifically tasked with ensuring the technical excellence during product construction, from initial design to implementation at pilot clients. PAC team members enjoy diverse and challenging missions due to their technical focus and proximity to clients, functional and development teams.
As a PAC-PES team member, depending on your experience and expertise, you will integrate SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) trains or expertise teams to:
- Work at train level on technical design, non-functional acceptance criteria and test strategy of new features, as well as fill the product backlog with Features and Enablers on operability, technical monitoring and system performance. In collaboration with functional architects, technical architects and product managers you thus ensure the required technical quality of the application is in line with expectations.
- Embed in the Agile development teams, contribute in particular to the design, construction and operation of integrated performance tests and lead their results' analysis to propose corrections and optimization.
In these teams you also take full ownership of R&D performance missions as well as all complex performance analysis.
Training will be provided on our working methods
During pilot implementations, as a PAC team member you ensure that the proposed solutions are consistent with the clients' technical infrastructure and needs by working hand-in-hand with the project team on the application deployment on the target client infrastructure.
Throughout the course of your missions you develop the skills and expertise of your co-workers (both within and outside the PAC team) on technical subjects (OS, Hardware infrastructures, network, database servers...) as well as methodological subjects (test strategy, performance tests, resilience tests...). JOB requirements
- Engineering degree (Bachelor or Masters) or equivalent from a reputable university
- 0-2 year experience with a keen interest in technology
- Full competency in Java or C++
- Knowledge and practice of Unix/SQL/Scripting (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of OS/Network/Virtualization/Cloud is a plus
- English is a must, French is a plus
- Interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and rigor are key assets for this position