Technical Product Consultant - Cluster Management and HTTP/REST API Infrastructure H/F
Who we are?
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2,400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The team:
The Technical Services and Operating Environment (TSOE) domain is product managing the foundation technical layer on which the MX.3 platform is built (infrastructure services and technical development stack) as well as the technical runtime components that guarantees its proper functioning (software libraries, operating systems, IT infrastructure) .
The team is made of Product Managers and Technical Experts from different seniority levels. Team members are in contact with many development and support teams from all the offices of Murex and also in direct contact with customers.
The domain is split into three sub-teams: Technical Services Core / Technical Services SDKs and Extensions / Operating Environment. What you'll do:
As a member of an agile team within an Agile Release Train, you will be contributing to the execution of the product vision along with corrective and evolutive maintenance, applying agile and SAFe practices, e.g.:
- Assist in the creation, management, and refinement of the team backlog
- Define user stories with acceptance criteria and acceptance tests to deliver internal and customer requirements
- Accept and validate delivered user stories
- Collaborate with development and testing to deliver the product evolutions
- Document and make demos of delivered capabilities.
As a member of the TSOE domain:
Who you are:
- you will be providing support to internal (L1) and external customers (L3) during the different phases of the MX.3 platform lifecycle (from presales to solution design to implementation to production): a nalyze support requests and reported bugs/issues and collaborate with internal stakeholders for their resolution
- you will be contributing to the product domain activity towards achieving TSOE domain-level objectives (e.g., enhancing product documentation).
- Educational background in computer science or software engineering
- 2 to 5 years of previous work experience in technical domains in the IT or software edition industry
- Knowledge of cluster management / container orchestration concepts and technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Prior experience operating and/or supporting MX.3 and its cluster manager for Murex customers would be a big plus
- Previous hands-on experience working within an agile team
- Knowledge of the Capital Markets industry
Why should you join us?
- Excellent communicator
- Collaborative mind-set
- Autonomous, rigorous, analytical and synthetical mind
- Product oriented, ability to innovate
- Ability to continuously learn in an evolving technology domain
- Ability to work under pressure and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- A multicultural community united and passionate
- Evolve in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that allows you to interact with diverse stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to work on complex challenges.
- Continuous training.