Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €23.4 bn of assets under management and shareholders’ equity of €3.1 bn (as at 30 June 2019). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies), including through its asset management subsidiaries, on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 480 staff (as at 30 June 2019) in its Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Luxembourg, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo offices.
We are looking for a ‘Tax Associate’ who will work under the supervision of the Group Tax Director to provide effective in-house global tax advisory and compliance advice, ensuring statutory and tax requirements are met in the most beneficial way across the global organization. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in international taxes as well as building on your French experience within a fast-paced global business.
- Preparation for corporate tax and VAT computations and returns for French companies;
- Reconciliation of tax payments made onto our accounting system;
- Transfer pricing policy implementation across the group;
- Set up new investment funds and the structuring of new investments;
- Answer general tax queries and requests from all business units worldwide;
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned;
- Assist with general administrative responsibilities;
- University degree in French Tax Law, Master level
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in tax law, tax department or law firm
- French and English fluent
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, autonomous, willing to take on new projects