AXA IM We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €730 bn in assets as of the end of 2018. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
To maximise securities lending income in an ethical, professional and compliant manner
- To agree and execute structured securities financing transactions within the approved Global Risk framework
- Provide support on Repo/RR & collateral optimisation
- Process recalls and returns in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all transactions are negotiated using the agreed mechanisms and recorded in the books and records system
- To maximise securities lending income in an ethical, professional and compliant manner
- Assist in new client and/or product requests
- Provide market information/commentaries to clients and relevant internal stakeholders i.e. fund managers, CRM’s
- Provide securities lending revenue estimates to current and prospective clients
- Report to line management, in a timely fashion and according to the rules specified in the local incident policy / procedure, issues arising from the business activities which (may) impact the company / clients / employees / third parties
- Take appropriate actions to mitigate / help mitigate the risks arising from the business activities placed under your responsibility
- Be a source of proposal and actively involved in team functional efficiency
- Be a point of contact on Brexit for Stock Lending activity
· FCA required Competency level.
· Financial Market
· Securities Lending and Repo Trading
Experience (typically, but not limited to)
· 8-10 years+ experience in Security Financing or Structuring or Derivatives
Knowledge and Skills
· Fluent in English
· Ethical, Honesty and Integrity
· Computer and Numerical literate.
· Financial Markets