Support Analyst - CDI
In order to work in a dedicated Information System for the customer, you will be part of highly valued project for the customer: Trading , Risk , Position Management , Market Access. In that purpose, you will have to take care of several missions such as:
- Provide a functional as well as a technical support for the customer's applications (monitoring, incident management) ,
- Give access to all of the applications,
- Support tasks automation (SQL, Unix),
- Ensure the follow up of all the incidents listed by the users,
- Contribute, at first and second level, at the resolution of the incidents impacting quality and integrity of the service,
- Completly handle the solution and be able to improve it,
- Be part of the service improvment by proposing action plans (Analysis of the incidents , procedures execution , etc.) ,
- Follow-up of the workflows progress (Front to Back...).
Technical skills :
- UNIX/Linux, SQL, Script Shell, Perl
Required Skills :
You have an Engineering degree or equivalent experience, and ideally have at least a 2 years’ experience in an agile development environment.
An experience in the financial industry is a plus.
Passionate about computer science, curious, autonomous and proactive, you want to meet new challenges, and learn every day.
As this mission takes place in an international context, proficiency in English is required.