Support deal origination, structuring and execution through transaction and in-depth credit analyses, in line with the strategy, risk appetite framework and internal control policies
A global banking client
- This role actively participates in the financing of maritime assets in EMEA and the Americas, covering various types of transactions
- It will also support the relationship managers of the team in all phases of a transaction, from origination until the maturity. This requires a very good understanding of the challenges and risks at each phase.
- Support relationship managers in originating (e.g. preparation of marketing presentations), structuring (e.g. financial analysis and projections, credit application) and executing standard maritime transactions
- Looking for a candidate who has initial exposure execution Structured Finance transactions
- CFA or ACA is desirable, not essential
A strong financial package and exposure to market leading deal volumes with a great working culture