Strategic development / M&A
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €30.9 billion of assets under management (as of 30 June 2021). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society.
Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.9 billion of shareholders' equity as of 30 June 2021), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 629 employees (as of 30 June 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612;Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
Reporting to the Tikehau Capital Top Management, you will be part of the Strategic development team and be involved on all the issues perceived as strategic for the group, which includes monitoring the competitive landscape, reviewing investment opportunities, analysing trends and following the international development of the Company.
Amongst others, you will be charged with the following tasks :
- review M&A opportunities and support the execution of transactions;
- assist in the monitoring of the International Advisory Board;
- oversee just about every aspect of the business to ensure strategic plans are effectively underway;
- address issues that require specific follow-up and handle special projects as assigned by the executive management;
- analyse investment opportunities for Tikehau's balance sheet;
- perform work of broad scope and complexity under the supervision of the executive management;
- work with the finance teams to get a take on how the business is performing Profile
- First successful experience in M&A within a leading global investment bank or boutique
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's / Master's / MBA degree from a top business or engineering school
- Fluency in French and English