Stage 3A - Ingénieur informatique - Front end to expose workflow functionality
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. The team:
The Pricing Orchestrator team manage the calculation chain to price financial product base on specific workflow.
The main goal of our product is to facilitate the old mode using phones by digitalizing the solution and providing to our client the control over the pricing process by customizing their workflow, moreover we provide control over the pricing process by asking sales and traders approval so they can act on the process proactively.
Such a system that support multiple actors and it's really essential for trading activity, it requires to be build on solid basis and opens all kind of technical challenges such as:
What you'll do:
- High availability.
The Price Orchestration is a solution allowing Murex clients to orchestrate price construction and provide accurate quotes to their clients. The solution relies on a concept called 'event driven design' so in the need to achieve the functional need we introduce a technology based on workflow to orchestrate (execution order and dependencies) those events and making the flow as configuration and not hard coded flow. The aim of the topic is to build an UI around this workflow technology to be able to create, read and update existing flows to ease the work for the PES team and developers and help us build new workflows faster and safer.
You will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Understand how custom workflow IDL works.
- Understand the functional and technical need behind building such UI.
- Good knowledge around Angular JS and some graph libraries like D3JS.
- Implement a solution based on the technologies mentioned above.
- Knowledge Sharing with the team
You will be expected to deliver:
Who you are:
- A UI integrated in murex to build and manage workflows.
- Documentation and bi-weekly presentations on the work.
- Work done will abide by the Quality and Dev practices Standards.
Why should you join us:
- Last year of studies in Computer science / engineering
- Good understanding of Web technologies.
- Familiarity with Maven or equivalent (Ant, Gradle) is a plus.
- Expected to know French (English is a plus).
- Soft skills: Team spirit, Communication, Creativity
- A multicultural community united and passionate
- Complex challenges
- Continuous training
- Glassdoor top ten French employer