Stage 3A - Ingénieur informatique - Aspect oriented programming
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. The team:
The Pricing Orchestrator team manage the calculation chain to price financial product base on specific workflow.
The main goal of our product is to facilitate the old mode using phones by digitalizing the solution and providing to our client the control over the pricing process by customizing their workflow, moreover we provide control over the pricing process by asking sales and traders approval so they can act on the process proactively.
Such a system that support multiple actors and it's really essential for trading activity, it requires to be build on solid basis and opens all kind of technical challenges such as:
What you'll do:
- High availability.
The Price Orchestration is a solution allowing Murex clients to orchestrate price construction and provide accurate quotes to their clients. The solution relies on a framework that uses reflexion at the startup to discover the functionalities, so it has a significant performance impact at startup of the service. The aim of the topic is to explore how we can reduce startup time of the service by using the annotation processor to generate all the metadata needed at compile time.
You will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Understand how JAVA reflexion works
- Understand solutions behind code weaving in JAVA
- Implement a generic annotation processor that can be used as plugin at compile time
- Knowledge Sharing with the team
You will be expected to deliver:
Who you are:
- A compile time maven plugin to handle the annotation processing.
- Documentation and bi-weekly presentations on the work.
- Work done will abide by the Quality and Dev practices Standards.
Why should you join us:
- Last year of studies in Computer science / engineering
- Good understanding of Java language fundamentals.
- Familiarity with Maven or equivalent (Ant, Gradle) is a plus.
- Expected to know French (English is a plus)
- Soft skills: Team spirit, Communication, Creativity
- A multicultural community united and passionate
- Complex challenges
- Continuous training
- Glassdoor top ten French employer