Stage 3A - Data Science and machine Learning developper
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. The team:
The NFR Product Management mission of is to build and ensure the delivery for the MX.3 Platform NFR vision.
The main mission is to:
- Analyze business requirements and review/produce specifications for new/change to MX.3 Application or Infrastructure Platform with respect to NFR domain (Operability, Resilience, Security, Deployment, etc.).
- Act as an SBI Owner/EPIC owner, when need be, to drive the strategy execution
- Contribute and conduct elaboration session for strategic business increment design and document business scenarios for the technical team.
- Act as a liaison between MX.3 Customers Proxies (Presales, BizDev, PAC, Operates, PES, etc.) and Product Strategy team.
The NFR PM team is composed of 3 team members. NFR PM team is organizationally part of Platform Architecture team. What you'll do:
In the context of NFR strategic product management, we need to have informed decision of the platform technical capabilities and KPIs associated, the project aim is to ensure to have proper KPIs extraction in a repeatable manner. The KPIs will include service NFR quality assessments (security, resiliency, log quality levels...). as prerequisite we will need to generate from the code line or from already deployed environment a service catalog, the services dependencies along with their NFR attributes. These KPIs and automated assessment will be key to feed the strategic roadmap and have informed decisions
- Working scripts to extract the data from several data sources.
- Extensibility of the scripts and connectors per data source
- Data extraction and cleansing
- Report and Visualization of the data extracted.
- Analyzing outliers and pattern detection
- Web Portal for report access
- Scripts Documentation
In addition to the above main mission, we will be doing targeted POCs when its relevant on selected technologies to understand its benefits and usage within the MX.3 Platform (e,g, packaging the application with Kubernetes, logs and blockchain, log clustering using machine learning). Who you are:
- Educational Background (Degree & Major required): Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Data Science
Why should you join us:
- Languages: English/French
- A multicultural community united and passionate
- Complex challenges
- Continuous training
- Glassdoor top ten French employer