Senior Software Engineer : Paris
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
In this unique position, you will be joining a truly cross-functional agile team focusing on improving B-One product. You will need to solve hard problems through programming in Java. You should know your design patterns, have experienced unit & integration tests and have worked with a wide variety of platforms on a single codebase. You will need to relentlessly improve the scalability and performance of your design.
BISAM, a FactSet Company, is the leading provider of integrated, multi-asset portfolio analytics, including performance and attribution, market risk analysis, portfolio construction and GIPS composites management. Many of the world’s largest buy-side firms use BISAM to evaluate and enhance their investment strategies and better service their clients, while maintaining high levels of security, transparency, process control and operational scale.
- Build a highly scalable, multi-threaded Equity and Fixed Income Attribution Engine.
- Architect, design and develop Java programs (Java 8)
- Write quality code: clear, modular, maintainable and optimized
- Be a valued member of an agile, lean, autonomous, cross-functional team
- Document your design
Job Requirements :
- Ability to write modern, testable and maintainable code
- Deep knowledge in building enterprise application using Java/J2EE, Oracle/SQL Server, Webservices (CXF) and Swing.
- Experience in Pair Programming (100¨%) and TDD
- Experience in design patterns (factory, builder, visitor…)
- Value team success over personal success and believe in Agile principles
- Desirable experience having worked in Finance/Asset Management industries
- Fluent French Speaker
Java/J2EE, clustered application server, Oracle& SQL Server, Swing, Webservices, JMS, Active/Rabbit MQ, Maven
Continuous Integration (Jenkins), IntelliJ Idea, JIRA, Confluence