Created in 1999, MFEX has grown to become a leading global fund platform, offering a complete and state of the art solution for fund trading, fund distribution services, data solutions, and compliance & due diligence. With trading, custody, fund distribution services and data solutions for more than 80,000 funds and 960 asset management companies, MFEX's solution covers the whole fund universe. In September 2021, MFEX became a part of the Euroclear Group, one of the world’s largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions, creating new funds market utility.
To support our Global Business, we are looking for a Senior Sales and Relationship Manager to join our very dynamic organization.
Position will be based in Paris and/or LondonParis
WHAT YOU WILL BE REPONSIBLE FOR (but not limited to):
Directly report to the Global Head of Fund Relations of MFEX Group, you will be in charge of building and maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing Asset Managers working to improve BAU processes efficiencies as well as identify cross selling opportunities for new services.
- Negotiation of both global and targeted distribution agreements with international Asset Managers
- Negotiation of client rebates for MFEX clients (established and new ones)
- Increase our portfolio of Asset Managers and accelerate the rate of growth and sales within our target markets.
- Selling value added services to new and existing Asset Managers on MFEX platform
- Participate to internal projects for the development of new services for Asset Managers and cooperating with multiple MFEX departments.
- Act as a main contact, both internally and externally, for a range of assigned Asset Managers ensuring resolution of any concerns or issues in a timely manner and to the clients ‘satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Strong understanding of B2B fund distribution process (mutual funds, UCITS and related products)
- Bachelor or master’s degree (preferably within Business Administration or Economics, Finance.)
- +5 years of experience in sales, negotiation and/or client servicing within Financial or Asset management industry
- Fluent in English, French and another European Language a bonus
- Driven, entrepreneurial and with excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested, please send your application to: Marina.Corghenci@mfex.com, Valentina.Petrucci@mfex.com