EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive - Marketmap
to join our team in Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
FIS' MarketMap Terminal provides flexible access to high-quality, global market data, including real-time price information, research, news and analysis from over 160 global exchanges and over-the-counter (OTC) data sources. The solution helps financial services institutions gain access to global, multi-asset class market data and analytics via its terminal platform, data feeds, customizable web components and APIs.
Due to growth within the team, we are looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to be based in Paris to focus on new business development within French-speaking territories.
• Acquiring new clients through prospecting and cold calling to ensure sales quotas are achieved
• Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
• Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio
• Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal
• Building and developing relationship to work with key client at all levels
• Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database (Microsoft Dynamics)
• Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
• Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products
• Solid knowledge of the real time market data in particular
• Proven sales experience serving the real time market data industry and/or technology community
• Prior business to business sales experience in particular New Business
• Proven track record of closing business and achieving assigned sales quota
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to persuade and influence
• Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials
• Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company
• Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization
• Fluent French & English written and verbal language skills.
This position will require regular travel across continental Europe.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.