Senior Investor Relations Manager for MENA, Central & South East Asia, Paris, France
We are working with one of the world's largest private investment managers, with over USD $100Bn AUM invested across a range of strategies from direct investments through to primary funds and secondaries, credit and infrastructure.
Our client is looking to add a Senior Investor Relations Manager to the MENA Central and South East Asia coverage team. Based in Paris, the role involves working closely with the head of the team managing existing investors as well as building new relationships across the MENA region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman and others) as well as SE and Central Asia (Singapore, Malaysia).
This is a great opportunity for a strong professional to further grow their career within a highly reputed team representing one of the leading brands in the industry. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in all aspects of IR and fundraising process across the region including collaborating on the engagement with existing investors and building connections across the client's teams
- Identify prospective investors, engage with them and take them through the onboarding process
- Ensuring all necessary RFPs are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- Coordinating and participating in the fundraising process as well as preparing marketing and pitching materials
- Collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders and close engagement with the investment team for co-investments will be expected
- Experience from a commercial role, engaging with institutional investors in the Middle East. You may have gained this at a GP, LP, placement agents or broader asset management environment
- Ability to build a network and have experience managing relationships independently
- Strong cultural affinity to the region will be important as well as high level of ambition to further grow and strengthen relationships in the region
- Master's degree from top school
- High level communication skills in both French and Arabic are an advantage