Senior Holding Accountant - Fixed-Term Contract
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €28.5 billion of assets under management (as of 31 December 2020). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity as of 30 June 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 570 employees (as of 30 June 2020) across its 11 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
In a context of a replacement of a maternity leave, the senior accountant will work under the authority of the person in charge of the accounting of the holding Position description
Ensure all work in French GAAP & IFRS:
Main mission of the job
- to the accounting of holding companies on all operations related to investments and financing;
- and all current operation of the holding companies (2 French companies, 1 of which is listed)
You will be involved in the day-to-day management of the holding companies through the business operations of the investment companies.
You are the guarantor of the accounting monitoring of the asset portfolios.
You will also manage day to day operations through analytical reviews of balances and inventory entries at the quarterly closings.
ENSURE THE SO-CALLED EQUITY ACCOUNTING.
- Accounting records/validations of investment and financing operations (P&L / Balance sheet)
- Financial investments (securities, bonds, receivables, etc.)
- Refinancing operations
- Cash (Marketable securities, foreign exchange, interest rate and currency hedges, etc.)
- Accounting monitoring of asset portfolios
- Interpretation, verification and filing of legal documentation
- Relations with the statutory auditors ....
ENSURE THE ACCOUNTING OF CURRENT OPERATIONS
- inventory entries (Invoice not yet received / prepaid expenses / Invoice to be sent / Revaluations...) at quarterly closings
- Analytical review and framing of general and subsidiary accounts
- Transversal projects...
Have an experience of 5 to 8 years, including at least 3 years in a holding accountant position.
You know how to adapt, while being autonomous, and you are concerned about organization. You know how to manage your priorities and are resistant to pressure.
You are rigorous and concerned about confidentiality.
A knowledge or even a practice of IFRS standards is appreciable.
You are fluent in English.