Senior Front-end Software Engineer / Ingénieur C++/Java (H/F)
Who we are
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
Interested in legacy code evolution? The MX UI client is a java/C++ client/Server built over the last 20 years offering a lot of functionalities to our customers. It requires constant effort to support MX product evolution. The Team
This small multicultural team made of senior developers is in contact with many dev and support teams from all the offices of Murex. As the MX3 application relies on a server-side C++ API and a client-side Java display layer, the developers of the team, when working on a bug or a development, will navigate between those 2 layers. What you'll do
The code line is huge and cross languages. Maintenance will often lead you in unknown code. An ability to understand new code and follow leads are important aspects.
As part of the UI Team, you will contribute to:
JOB requirements Who you are
- Analyze and fix bugs/issues
- Cleaning the C++ API to reduce support effort and offer better testability
- Refactoring the C++ API (using clang-based AST matching for example)
- Evolve Java rendering layer to support MX.3 evolution and TCO (total cost of ownership) reduction.
Master degree with at least 5 years of experience
You have these required skills:
- C++ 14 (>2y of programming ideally)
- Java (>2y of programming, ideally java 11)
- Autonomy in undocumented code
- Clean coding
- Teamwork and cross group collaboration
- Good capacity to consider the user experience
- Drive for quality
- Good English
And potentially these additional skills:
Why should you join us:
- Understanding of UI domain (ergonomics, display, fonts...)
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM
- Junit / C++ google test
- Clang / Sonar
- A multicultural community united and passionate,
- Complex challenges,
- Continuous training,
- Opportunity to participate in many events (Tech-Talks, Meetups, CppCon, Devoxx ...),
- Opportunity to use new technologies (clang toolings, recent programming language versions)