Senior Customer Services Consultant
Do you have the drive and the skills to be a high-performing Senior Customer Services Consultant ? Are you interested in problem solving at the interplay between technology and financial markets? Then you might be our new Senior Customer Services Consultant.
As a SimCorp Senior Customer Services Consultant, you are part of a team made of experienced business consultants and developers, aiming at optimizing the experience of our clients with SimCorp Dimension.
- You actively support client using SimCorp Dimension clients in their day-to-day usage of the platform : you manage their incidents and questions, from their initiation to their closure, answering their enquiries in a timely manner;
- You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising our customers and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry;
- You foster client’s evolutions on the platform: raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters in Copenhagen, testing and validating them, training client business users on these modules;
- You manage Professional Services Operations projects. You are in charge of Client upgrade projects, managing the relationship between the client and our regression testing team from our excellence center in Ukraine, from scope definition to final delivery of the project.
You have excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to think abstractly. When others have already given up you get going and solve the "puzzle". As a team player you appreciate team accomplishments over personal accomplishments. These are the requirements:
- Master degree in Economics, Management, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics (ideally combined with Economics);
- Possess good knowledge of the Investment Management industry;
- Some experience at custodian, a bank, an asset manager, an insurer, a consultancy company, a Finance solution vendor;
- Strong interest for financial market and financial instruments;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including excellent listening skills;
- Speak fluently English and French;
- Proactive nature and a natural curiosity for solving problems and learning about the asset management industry;
- Enthusiastic, committed and result-oriented
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities.
As a new employee, you will enjoy a 4-months on-boarding program, including 3 weeks training at our global SimCorp Dimension Academy, as well as mentoring from an experienced ‘buddy’. You will work in a friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential. We meet often to discuss our business goals and celebrate our successes. We also organize regular social “Sim” activities around sports, wellness, charity and teambuilding.
What better place to develop and build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp : www.simcorp.com