Senior Compliance Officer
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 25 Sep 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - France//Paris.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
To support promoting a strong compliance culture throughout the organization. To assist in managing on a pro-active basis the compliance activities with the purpose of identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the business activities especially those related to regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Performing regular and comprehensive compliance risk assessment and testing as to the approved compliance review plan.
- Reporting on a regular basis on compliance matters, identifying breaches and the corrective action to be taken to Head of Compliance and Internal Control.
- To participate in performing regular and comprehensive compliance reviews.
- To ensure complete and proper implementation of regulations and guidelines.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Compliance and Internal Control and act as the backup for in case of his/her absence.
- To develop and co-ordinate bank-wide continuous training courses regarding Central Bank's regulations and statutory requirements.
- Bachelor degree with professional qualifications such as Cycle Expert ITB/certification AMF/certification CAMS
- Minimum 4-6 years' experience of control / audit procedures and knowledge of compliance in banking institution or regulatory agency preferably in compliance or internal audit function.
- Sound knowledge of the data protection regulation such as GDPR and payment services directives (PSD2)
- Fluent communication skills in French and English. Arabic speaking in addition is highly advantageous.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV