We are working with a Core+ Infrastructure Fund who are now hiring a Senior Associate to join its Paris office. With a major emphasis on ESG investments, our client is keen to speak with candidates coming from bulge bracket M&A firms or an established Infrastructure Fund.
- Perform business diligence on new potential investment opportunities
- Create and review financial models, investment committee memos, investor presentations, etc.
- Manage and coordinate lawyers, accountants, consultants, lenders etc
- Develop relationships with intermediaries, attend industry events, perform market research
- Participate and contribute to team investment decisions through internal committees
- 5-8 years professional experience with a bulge bracket or buy side firm
- Strong financial modeling, research and business writing skills
- Bachelor/Master degree from a Top Tier Business or Engineering School
- Proficient in English and another European language required
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org, +353 86 106 9433 or apply directly via the link provided.