Sales Support Consultant
- Selon profil
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 09 Dec 18
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
The production and processing of data and management information to support the UK Wholesale distribution team in its sales strategy & Execution while
proactively and reactively servicing external client needs
- To take primary responsibility for the multiple external and internal data feeds being provided into the Sales team.
- Processing and maintenance of data & databases to produce reporting for team and business needs
- Analysis of data such as fund flows and new client investment to generate sales leads and opportunities
- Full participation of internal and external projects to improve data integrity and production efficience.
- Use of Lipper, Trustnet or Morningstar to provide ad hoc fund performance and comparisons for the sales team.
- Follow-up of literature requests & expressions of interest to generate leads for the Sales team
- External and internal client event planning and organisation. Attendance when required. Client follow up calls post event.
- Ensure all key client data and activity is added to the Salesforce CRM tool to ensure client profiles are accurate and up to date.
- Act as liaison point for clients with Fund Managers and Product Specialists
- Arrange and host client meetings with Fund Manager meetings in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Undertake regular outbound calling for matters such as new/existing client profiling, promotion of AXA IM events and lead generation.
- Work closely with local and global Compliance team to ensure that all marketing material is suitable for its intended audience
- Provide fund performance figures, market updates and competitor analysis on request to clients
- Internal liaison with Product Specialist Units and Compliance to ensure that client presentations are completed and available when required
- Working with internal Legal team to facilitate the completion of legal agreements
- Involvement with AMC rebate/commercial agreements including set up with Finance team
- Receive incoming calls from clients via Broker Line
- Ad-hoc project work driven by business requirements
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Excel skills
- IMC advantageous (desire to complete essential)
- Experience in providing top quality sales support to external clients
- Previous exposure to the Sales process desirable
- Experience of working in a Wholesale/Retail fund distribution environment
- Experience in various projects and sales/call campaigns
- A general knowledge/interest in the economy and financial events
- A general knowledge of compliance and risk
- Systems used include Salesforce, Lipper, Financial Clarity, FAST, SharePoint & all main MS Office products
- Operating environment and context of the role (any significant factors which make the role particularly challenging e.g. critical time constraints, intense organisational change, exceptional client/market conditions, demanding regulatory conditions, etc.)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines essentially
- Regulatory & business driven evolutions means any candidate must be adaptable and open to change
- Continuingly maintaining a customer centric and actively promoting the customers best interests throughout the business