SEO and UX analyst (Internship)
- selon profil
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- GENERALI INVESTMENTS EUROPE S.p.A - Stages
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Generali Investments Europe (GIE) is the asset management company of Generali Group. With more than 450 Bn EUR of Assets under Management, including third-party and Generali Group assets, Generali Investments Europe is one of the leading asset managers in Europe. The company developed proven competences in managing multi-asset portfolios with a research-based, risk-cautious approach aiming at preserving invested capital and generating low-volatility, consistent returns over the long term. Leveraging on strong local presence in key European markets, Generali Investments Europe offers investors valuable local services ranging from institutional mandates to locally domiciled mutual funds, from tailored solutions to advisory activities.
Generali Investments Europe is currently looking for 1 intern, within the Digital Strategy and Implementation team.
Role and Activities :
We are looking for an Internship SEO and UX analyst for the Paris office to assist the continuous improvement of our Digital platforms managed by our Digital Strategy and Implementation team. This includes the following activities:
• Review SEO and UX of our new websites platform, across Global, Luxembourg and German retail sites. You'll be required to not just follow guidelines but also bring your own ideas and enthusiasm for innovation. For that you’ll need to have a strong appreciation of SEO, UX, RWD, Web analytics and be at ease with wire-framing ideas to present to both internal and outsourced resources.
• Reporting on web analytics metrics using dashboards with data from Google Analytics and Webmaster Solutions
• Working on various projects in different phases of the SDLC within a Sprint. You will be working across WordPress CMS modules, Fund Tools, Factsheets and Intranet Portal, working with the implementations and QA teams to meet business requirements.
• Reviewing software requirements. Preparation and Execution of test cases and Reporting on defects found
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Assist in establishing and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Assist the curation and publication of contents through the website platform
The role will provide the candidate with an opportunity to further hone his Web Analytics and UX skills and knowledge of Asset Management services while using Agile and Iterative Project Management Methodologies. Since the candidate will work with many different departments, he/she will acquire a transversal picture of the challenges that an Asset Management company facing to maximize the business contribution of digital technology and media.
Skills & Experience:
- Master degree in graphic/web design or Computers, Software, Information of Electronic related sciences
- French native speaker, fluent in English, Italian will be an advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS framework and administration UI. Familiar with managing websites in WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Solutions (i.e. GA, GTM, GSC, GMB, etc.)
- Ability to wireframe, prototype and present ideas using Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction. Passionate about improving UX via new and existing solutions
- Knowledge of system, integration, functional and regression testing
- Knowledge of defect management tools e.g. Jira
- Passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Previous relevant experience in Asset Management, with a focus on digital and FinTech solutions and services,
- Self-confidence, autonomy and intellectual curiosity
- Methodical, precise and good listener
- Fast learner with a sense of numbers and wording
- Excellent command of Pack Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint