On behalf of a prestigious bank based in Paris, we are looking for a Senior Reporting officer.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Taking charge of the development of the needs for the creation or evolution of reports in our Coric Layout Builder tool (setting up new backgrounds, modeling, recipe, writing technical documentation, technical and operational TIPS).
- Involvement in various projects related to the scope of activity (tool migration, redesign and analysis of the reporting range, recovery of funds, ...)
- Technical assistance and link with the IT department or with the SIMCORP/CORIC editor (automation of flows and processes, incidents, new operational requirements, etc.).
- Definition of technical solutions and development of evolutive or corrective maintenance of performance and analysis engines under SQL. Tests of production launch and non-regression tests linked to developments.
- Management of functional and technical incidents related to the scope of activity.
- Drafting of procedures related to reporting processes and participation in the optimization of these processes (improvement of deadlines and tools). Key Skills & Background:
- Master degree in finance/IT
- 2-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in SQL
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn!