Research Real Estate Investment Analyst
- Attractive salary
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Cromwell France SAS
- 10 Oct 18
Cromwell Property Goup is seeking an Investment & Disposal analyst based in Paris. He/her will be responsible for assisting the asset management, transactions and fund management team with financial modelling, market/ due-diligence analysis and investment committee paper preparation for commercial property acquisitions and sales.
- Analyses of market, real estate opportunities, deal underwriting, financing structures,
- Support the Head of Investment & Disposal in evaluating new business proposals,
- Creating and driving development appraisals and modelling cash flows,
- Carry out performance calculation in close relationship with London team who are (i) the gatekeeper of the models and (ii) run directly figures at the Funds level,
- Preparation of investment committee recommendation board papers,
- Contributing to the due diligence process to acquire/ sale an asset,
- Support the Head of Investment & Disposal in hold/sell-analyses and, where applicable, co-ordinate divestments to exceed targeted returns on projects,
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Fluent French/ English (written and spoken),
- Additional one European language desirable,
- Broad IT skills: office package with strong Excel modelling experience, valuations software is a strong plus,
- Highly numerate and strong financial skills,
- Aligned to Cromwell values: principled, empathetic, collegiate, diligent, courageous, accountable, humble, committed, spirited,
- Attractive salary.
Please send your application along with a resume and a cover letter
Cromwell Property Group (ASX: CMW) is a Real Estate Investor and Manager with operations on three continents and a global investor base. The Group is included in the S&P/ASX 200. As at 31 December 2017, Cromwell had a market capitalisation of $2.0 billion, a direct property investment portfolio in Australia valued at $2.5 billion and total assets under management of $11.2 billion across Australia, New Zealand and Europe.